Sunday, March 23, 2008

Clarity

Currently listening to: "Riot!" by Paramore
I will always think that it is interesting how life really does go on when you think it can't get worse, or it's over for you, etc. You wake up the next day and it's almost like your so-called problems don't matter. Yes, they are still there, but they aren't in the forefront anymore, like they were when you went to sleep. In my opinion, the only problems worth really worrying about are the ones that still bother you when you wake up the next day. So, yes, I felt lost. Yes, I do feel a little cheated in this thing we call life. But I am not going to let it bother me like it did the other day. That just gives life the kind of satisfaction that I don't want it to have, and it lets people know who I'm thinking about, and I don't really want that broadcasted to the world. And blogs aside, I have trouble hiding my thoughts, so I better be careful.

All that aside, everything is good. I dyed my hair blonde just a little by my ear like I dyed it pink when my hair was blonde. (Does that makes sense? Oh well) And I hang out with Grayson a lot, but that's all. Spring break is over and it's back to school tomorrow. Did I do my homework? no. What am I doing instead? this. I guess it's homework time.
<3

1 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

So who's Grayson? :)