Sunday, April 13, 2008

chillax

I've been kindof busy lately, but I wanted to update just a little..

Wednesday I went to Institute, I had a really good day that day for reasons I don't want to say... it's too cliche and cheesy. :) but it was nice.
Thursday was the "Office Party" at Mikes.. fun fun. We went in the spa and then of course watched the office. I had fun.
Friday was the tri-stake activity at the Pin Oak Park Bldg. There was just chillin and basketball going on.. not bad. It was fun, too. Then Jesse and David came over and we went swimming.. or they did. I stayed in the spa cause I wasn't about to waste a shower.
Saturday I had to close but Grayson, Jesse, and David came into work to see me and score free smoothies. I was very happy to see them because a lot of the time people say they will come in and then never show. So it made me happy they came by. After work I went to Grayson's and watched Nacho Libre.. hilarious still.
Today I spent a lot of time with Lauren,, cause we haven't hung out in a little while. Then I watched Eragon at the Peel's... that was a nice break.
Tomorrow is back to the grind.. work early, school late... I only hope I get enough sleep this week so I don't end up passing out at 6pm like last Tuesday... that was no bueno.

The double J is going better. I'm taking a class next month to be promoted finalllllllllllyyyyyy. It only took like 10 years. I'm very excited and just ready to get the recognition.. i mean I already practically do the job. I just have my own keys.

okay I think that's all I've done lately... I've been busy. I'm sure it will slow down....I can't stay up late usually. love.love.

1 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

Does that mean you're going to be an AGM? I saw your mom this past weekend and was VERY sad you weren't there with her! I told her to brag about how cute Grayson is... did she, because he is the cutest little boy ever!