Saturday, June 7, 2008

Finally!!

Today I had my Lead Class to be promoted!!! My pay raise will officially go through on the 18th, and until then I'llbe running practice shifts as a Manager in Charge!! I'm so happy that this finally happened, and only hope I can do the job as well I think I can.

Not much else is going on, I'm not in school this summer, so I'm totally free when I'm not working, which is nice to be able to sleep and to just plain relax.

I'm working on getting a routine of at least playing tennis at the ball wall, so let's see how I do with that.

In a couple of weeks I'll be playing in a little group of people at some church thing, and today I pulled out my violin for the first time since christmas... my arm was really sore when I was done practicing (which I usually never do!) but I was glad that I got the hang of how the songs were supposed to sound, usually I need someone who already knows the piece to be playing alongside me and show me how it's done.. so yay me.

Anyway, here is a current photo of me for those interested... have a nice week!

3 comments:

kristi said...

I hardly recognized your pic on-line. WE are all fine, and it must have been Friday that you were at Jamba Juice. They didn't even tell me they saw you. Sorry. We were in the midst of recital frenzy, Sam was helping someone move that afternoon, I was arranging for a sitter and trying to get a handle on all that was going on Saturday. Hope all is well. Drop on anytime!

Kyla said...

that is so exciting!!

kristi said...

I have closed my blog to invited readers only, so please send me an e-mail to sam_kristi@hotmail.com and I'll get you added. I love hearing from people, but only when I know who they are. HOpe all is well, still.