Saturday, May 24, 2008

Work Out//No Use

ok so recently more than one person has told me that I don't have any upper-body strength due to lack of muscles in my arms.

So I played tennis today at the ball wall over at Jastro Park and my arm is sore but I'm proud of myself for still having some kind of form when it comes to tennis. I haven't played in months and months, not since like last summer. But today was perfect, the weather could not have been more agreeable, and I really needed something productive to do.


So, to anyone in Bakes who wants to play, now that I'm not in school, I'm down anytime I'm not working. Leslie & Keith play, too, let's make it a doubles tourney. ;)


Also, Can I just say how much I absolutely LOVE No Use's new album: "The Feel Good Record of the Year"??
My brother dl it for me and the only problem I have with listening to it is I can't sing along yet b/c I don't know the words. I love how they've reverted back to their old sound, the first few are more like Making Friends, one of their old albums. Then they go on to give you surprise after surprise. I love this album, it's going to be in my CD player for quite a while. :)

3 comments:

Kyla said...

i would totally be your partner in doubles.. but i live kinda far...

LeslieK said...

Please teach me how to get a cute template!!!! I've googled blogspot templates, but I didn't find any that I liked...

kristi said...

If you're looking to tone up your arms, I have found that bicep and tricep curls are great, coupled with, yes, push-ups and pull-ups. It's easy to sneak in sets up push-ups during commercials on tv and even the curls.