Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Home again

I'm back in Bakes and regret not taking ANY photos with family whatsoever. I guess I just wasn't in the mood. I did get a haircut and some new clothes... very therapeutic.


My hair is slightly shorter, and that's a new jacket. :)

Anyway, I'm still looking for a job. slowly.

Also, this is how my burn healed for those interested..

Pink scars fade easy peasy.

Here's some interesting news...

I recieved a letter from the IRS this week... I was looking forward to recieving a check and instead, I apparantly owe the government $17,000.00 - and I'm not joking. Oh, with interest, it's something like $17,039.00, but close enough. Wow. I'll get this mistake fixed for sure. I didn't even make that much last year, and I want my tax return!

peace easy.

0 comments: