Tuesday, May 20, 2008

little boy

Sharol, Max, Andrew, & Ryan came over a couple times last week to swim, and can I just say that it amazes me how much Andrew grows up in just a week?
Every week they come over for Sunday dinner, and every week it's something new. I know that my sister sees him every day and notices these changes, but for me, it's like, "a week ago Andrew was NOT speaking in sentences." I just find it very interesting how fast kids really do grow. Makes me very excited to have some of my own... (not excited for lack of sleep or discipline, but you get the idea).

Work is work. I like my job a lot, and I'm looking forward to being promoted FINALLY.

Leslie & Keith are here! Yes, we DID play Risk, and declared Keith the winner when it got pretty late. score one for Keith, but he should be expecting a re-match.

Looks like I will be going to Utah for a visit sometime in September... these plans are tentative and yes, very much planned ahead, but I just thought my Utah friends might like to know that. :)

My camera is broken, or I would have some kind of documentation of my life. It won't quit zooming in; i have to take it to get fixed but I'm lazy.

I'm still debating school this summer. I need to catch up, but I also feel like maybe it's time for a break, even after only one semester. Although I feel like I have nothing to do, school just stressed me out a lot, and it shows. There were a lot of things going on this semester, I was super busy. I'm thinking about joining the gym Lauren L. goes to and taking some kind of yoga or pilates class or something... free tanning, etc. It would give me something to do over summer.
Any suggestions for ways to keep busybusy are welcome.
<3

Currently Listening to: Awake Live by Josh Groban <-- this guys is amazing live, just as he is recorded. I happened to catch him on Jay Leno last night and he is ahhhhhmazzingggg.

0 comments: