Friday, May 16, 2008

Summmmmmmerrrr

School is OUT.
yesssa finally I can rest.
Ok i know BC isn't that hard, but I wasn't in school for like a year and a half, AND, when I was in hs, I NEVER did my homework, so that was a huge change for me. I finished out with straight B's, so congratulations to ME.

Friends... omg, I do not even want to talk about the stupid choices and drama lately. I'm so past this highschool stupidity.

I did just re-connect with some old friends, however. That was very nice and completely random... it just proves how small Bakes is.

Leslie & Keith are moving to Bakes for the summer!! yes, now I finally have someone to play Risk with... I bought it a few days ago just hoping that Matt would challenge me, but that was a no bueno plan for him. His excuse is that he hasn't played in forever. Neither have I, but I am willing to take him on (Little People, Big World is having some kind of effect on me, I guess).

Work... oh well, it's just work. I'm getting promoted NEXT month, or so they say. I'll most likely be saying that a year from now... but the class is on June 7 I think, so keep your fingers crossed. Let's just hope I can keep my tone of voice & attitude in check. (pfft!)

I heard from a little bird that 5th ward needs an adult leader for camp.... It just so happens that I have a few days open the week of girls' camp and absolutely LOVE Big Meadow.... so maybe my phone will be ringing soon. ;)

Anyway, that's all for now. No updates on stupid friend drama. I don't want to talk about it, it does not make me happy.

Until whenever... Happy reading.

1 comments:

Kyla said...

HI deb its Kyla! i have a blog now too!! yours is funny and i love your picture! you look so great!