Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Better Days

Ok so the whole boy thing (of course) worked out okay. Like I said, I knew it would get better, it would just take a while. It's just sad, boy leaves tomorrow. "/
Work is so dumb right now. I get no slack at all. No leinency, nothing. It's like they expect me to be perfect at all times, 100% there, always super peppy, super excited about all!things!jamba!
I understand why, but do we get any kind of second chance? Usually no. I know I've been there for over a year, but it seems liek they forget I've only been a lead for a month. It's very different than a TM.
Whatever, it will get better too. I just don't konw what I'm going to do with all the time I have on my hands now that evveryone is moving away. "/

1 comments:

The Graffs said...

Hey Debbie
I hope you are doing OK. I haven't seen you forever. Don't be such a stranger. How's the burn?