Sunday, July 6, 2008

Big Meadow!






So on Thursday (the 3rd) I went camping with my family at wonderful Big Meadow!! It was so nice to get away from town and be in my element. I absolutely ADORE that place and wish I could live there, or wish I could stay there for weeks at a time. I'm thinking about going up there on my own or with some friends to chill. Driving my car, it doesn't cost very much to drive up, and I really need more than one vaca this summer.


But I digress.

Matt came up for the first time in 3 years and we brought his gf Lauren, too!! I (of course) gave her the grand tour....
Matt, Spencer, Me, and Leslie in front of Bog Meadow forever ago.


Me under the Spring, a pipe just stuck in the mountain.
Rock Mountain

1 comments:

kristi said...

I realized that I closed my blog and didn't have your email address. Send me a message at sam_kristi@hotmail.com and I can add you. So sorry. It's fun to see you, even if only on-line. I guess we'll have to jamba sometime and hopefully see you, too.