Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just Thinkin

It seems the boys that actually care about me are the ones I could do without or I'm "just not that into". But the ones that couldn't care any less about me or what's going on in my life are the ones I want to call all the time... I end up being "that girl" - you know, the one who won't leave them alone. Just like I have boys that are "that boy" - the one who won't get the hint. I guess it's karma paying me back for being such a butthead to people by ignoring calls and not calling back.But at least I don't pretend like we'll hang out and then bail. I always have legitimate reasons as to why I can't hang out or won't hang out. I'm only halfway mean. I know I do this to myself and I feel bad for those boys who care and want to be in my life...but I'd feel worse if I pretended to like them the way that boys pretend to like me.I don't think this makes any sense, but I just wanted to say something about the situation I've put myself in. It's my own fault that I grew attatched to basically a stranger, but it just confirms everything I believed about what boys want and what boys like when I was in highschool and all the rumors are true and all boys want one thing and call you a tease when you're just not having it.
so... to all those who want to tell me that I'm better off, we all know that's just a line that never makes you feel better anyway. I'm just pissed right now, and I'm very frustrated and I'm sorry I'm a tease boy.
now I feel like a silly girl. I just wish that things had turned out the way i knew they could have 6 months ago when i was dreaming about someone who turned out to be nothing like I thought, and I wish that some people would just waste their time with me since they are leaving town soon anyway.
But who wants a tease?

Other than this whole stupid boy thing, everything is fine. I'm still wondering why my account at BC is all messed up since I paid my fine, and I have to reg. for classes, so I guess that means I have to actually go down there and/or call and see what the deal is.
I've been working less at Jamba, they're trying to basically scare anyone who isn't "all about Jamba" out of a job. So I actually have to care. Hmmm. I'm thinking I'd rather have a sense of job security. "/
Anyway, my camera magically fixed itself!!!! I turned it one today and it was perfect, I was so happy! Of course, I took some photos just to prove it wasn't broken anymore. Good thing I didn't pay for it to get fixed or get a new one. Cross your fingers for me, hope it stays fixed. I guess it just needed a break.
I'm not sure who reads this, but for whoever does, I don't care to elaborate on the beginning. It's just thoughts and yes I know things will improve. Sometimes you need to vent, and I don't really have the "best friend" anymore to vent to. "/
For those interested...
One year ago

Today

1 comments:

THE EBERSOHLS said...

Hi Debbie!
I really like these photos. You are beautiful! I am sorry you have been hurt and I know it feels good to vent alittle. If you need a listening ear, I am here for you.

Boys can be mean but as long as you are happy about yourself, no one can hurt you unless you allow them to. Just be patient and continue developing who you want to be.

There are nice guys out there who will be attracted to your beautiful smile, heart and spirit. They will like you for you!!

These are learning experiences preparing you for Mr. Right and teaching you more about yourself. Remember, you are not alone in this. He is out there preparing for you as well.

Just have fun and know you are loved. You are such a sweetheart. Sometimes when you are not focusing on looking for something, it will fall into your lap. I know that Heavenly Father really helps to put the puzzle pieces, of our lives, together when we continue to live faithfully.

I hope my comments have helped you. I sure enjoy reading your blog. Hope things get better at Jamba Juice. Take care and keep on smiling!!