Saturday, February 23, 2008

Good day

Currently Listening to: "All The Best Songs" by No Use For A Name
<-- my hair was effing CRAZY last night.. Lauren did a faux hawk for me haha. We went to Capistranos for my brother Matt's birthday dinner. His birthday is tomorrow and he's turning 25.

Today.... Wow for the first time in a long time I had a really truly genuinely good day.

The Double J 368 (Marketplace)
Work was superfun, I opened with Berto for the first time and our open was fast and quick and just chillaxed... I loved it! our morning krew was really fun too... i just had a good time for once. Even though our computers were down, Berto made it not a big deal and we weren't all stressed about it like we can be sometimes. The music was awesome today too haha.

Renegades (BC)
I'm pretty sure I bombed my English test on Wednesday considering I didn't read the book. oops.

Good Day?
heck yes it was. After work I came home to find that Jason was still in town. My brother went to work but Jason stayed behind and hung out with me for a few hours. Ahh it was just so great to be able to hang out with a friend and just do nothing. I made him some food and he took off because he had to drive back hom but it was a very good day for me.


I hope more days like this come around.

2 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

DEBBIE!!! We talk about you here and there! I'm so glad you have a blog and that you still have the fish tank. Justin was just wondering if you use it:) Come visit us sometime. We are only 1:45 minutes away from Bakersfield!

Pollock Palooza said...

Justin pulls people over on the freeway now and gives them tickets:) Can you guess what he is?.... Anyway he's out of the Barstow office so we live near Barstow, really in the middle of nowhere, but it's SO fun! We're 2hours or less away from all kinds of fun things in LA. Love it.