Friday, February 22, 2008

The Lowdown

Good times, for sure for sure.
Hung out with Jason last night - that was pretty sweeeeet. I appreciate the comfortable atmosphere that I don't always have around boys who spark my interest. Usually I get nervous or just don't know what to sayor don't want to look even more stupid or something, but with some people, the idea that probably nothing will happen makes it easy to let my insecurities go. Last night was great... and so was LOST!!!


In other news...
I really don't know what she expects me to say or do.
I really don't.
I thought people would know by now I'm not the kind of preson who forgets how she was treated. Or forgives that behavior a year later. It's not like I'm holding a grudge or anything, because I'm not, I'm just saying that just because time has passed doesn't meant that either of us has changed enough. Maybe it was all in my head, but that doesn't mean that the blame should have been placed on me when I tried to work it out. Nothing has changed. I don't think it will ever be good again. And I hope that this doesn't start some like spiritual awakening or something because the last thing I need is to be preached to.
random.

oh well. Life is lemons, man.




kind of want some lemonade...

0 comments: