Thursday, February 28, 2008

Leaving

Currently Listening to: "There For You" by Flyleaf (Her song to me? It should be.)
<-- Matt, Me, Leslie, and Spencer at Big Meadow circa 1994... ish. They've moved the sign since then.

So tomorrow I leave for Utah!! I was supposed to be already on the road today, but I have this stupid library workshop that I have to go to for my english class at 3:10 pm. How lame. I could have been already on my way.

The Double J 368 (Marketplace)
Work was long today. We just launched this new breakfast campaign with chunky yogurt blend smoothies with granola and eight new baked goods. It wasn't busy, so time passed slowly. I'm excited about our new stuff. Later this year we're getting ovens and we'll be serving hot=pocket type breakfast sandwiches.

Renegade (BC)
School today at 3... but only for an hour. Then I get to come home and pack, clean my carpet, wash my sheets, make my bed, and get everything ready so I can just drive straight through without stopping except for gas tomorrow. I better download some new stuff.

Good Day?
So far, it's been a good week if you count Saturday. I went to Institute last night, chatted a little with Jesse, then went to work to help set up the menuboard. Brother Williams is an exceptional teacher, and even though he talked about marriage and love, I forgive him. I'm excited to go every week!

Anyway, that's all, just wanted to update a little. I know, it's so exciting.
just do it with love. love. love. love.

1 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

I finally got the Double J... no laughing! I love this post! It gives me a little insight into the life and mind of Debbie:) My favorite part was your forgivness to the institute teacher on his "love" lesson!