Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rundown

Currently Listening to: "so long, astoria" by The Ataris

<-- Macey's uniform (approx. Feb. 2007) Oh em gee. It's been a busy few days even without school. I feel like I've been all over the place. Currently I'm trying to make plans with Courtney to make sure she's coming down in March when Grayson comes home. It's a big mess but I'm confident it will all work out. I'm also trying to get everything to together so that I can go to Utah on the 28th. My boss Chyron from Macey's is getting married!! I'm going up on Thursday the 28th after work, going to Salt Lake on Friday to hang with Courtney, then on staurday is her reception. I drive back on Sunday, the 2nd. Busy weekend for sure.

Double J 368 (Marketplace)
Work was so busy yesterday. I was scheduled from 5:30 am to 12 pm but it was so busy I didn't get out until 2pm. It's great because that way I actually got a full eight hours. I love it when it's busy because time goes by really fast and you kind of get "in the mode" when it's busy, you're working your one area and getting a rhythm down... pretty sweet. I got paid today, wahoo. I'm saving most of it for my trip to Utah... I'm hoping to pick up a shift while I'm there so I don't lose too many hours.
My promotion to Team Leader has been pushed back... a couple of months more and it will happen.


Renegade (BC)
So I'm supposed to be reading Fahrenheit 451 and I have a quiz on it tomorrow... oops, I haven't bought the book yet because of lack of funds. Can you guess who's reading sparknotes tonight? But other than that, I already did my math homework in class. It's so effing easy peasy.


Good Day?
Yessa today I'm going swimming at McMurtrey with West. I'm very excited but nervous that I'm not in swimming shape. oops. I think it will be fun, I always loved swimming in highschool. I just wish Father Jim would let me dive again, that would be so awesome. But he doesn't like me enough. "/ If I were Olympic material like Sam, he for sure would, but I'm not that awesome. I miss diving.
By the way, I finally gave my dogs a bath, and not soon enough, I think they had fleas. I was pretty itchy on Friday.
Yesterday I went to Rosemary's..... mmmm. Everyone was going to a movie but I didn't go, I had work too early. I was falling asleep on my way home. It's like an internal alarm clock telling me it's nine or ten at night. I used to make fun of Courtney because she would do that... guess that's my bad.


I'm tired. And there's nothing else.

1 comments:

LeslieK said...

yay for Debbie's blog!! I feel ya on the internal alarm, when I was working at Silver Creek that one summer, I ALWAYS knew when it was 10:00, becuase I would get tired. I'd be at Jaci's or somewhere, and be like, o! I'm tired, it must be 10 and my bedtime is 10:30, time to go! Maybe I'll update my blog...I don't think anyone reads it thoug!